How to manage object visibility
Published on 27 May 2021
Visibility specifies whether you object is visible to others or not.
Identity and Access Management (IAM):
All objects are private by default, even if they are in a public bucket. A private file in a public bucket cannot be accessed publicly.
- Click Object Storage in the Storage section of the side menu. The list of your buckets displays.
- Click the name of your bucket. A list of your objects displays.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the selected object name.
- Click Visibility. A pop-up appears.
- Check Public or Private according to your preference.
- Click Update object visibility to confirm.