How to monitor your consumption
The Object Storage metrics feature allows you to monitor your Object Storage consumption with a graphical interface from your Scaleway console.
Object Storage metrics provide information about:
- The number of objects in a bucket
- The storage used
- The outgoing bandwidth usage of a bucket
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an Object Storage bucket
Click Object Storage in the Storage section of the side menu. The list of your buckets displays.
Click the bucket name you want to see the metrics of.
Click the Metrics tab.
Below are examples of Metrics you can view on your console.
Number of objects stored in the bucket:
Storage and bandwidth usage:Important:
Please note that these graphs are based on a single daily value, and do not represent the hourly fluctuation of your data. They rather give you an insight into the overall progression of your data consumption. Therefore, they are not suitable for estimating your final invoice.