HomeWebhostingClassic HostingHow to
Change the password of an email account
How to change the password of an email account
Published on 26 May 2021
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a Webhosting Classic
- Click Hosting, then click Manage.
- Scroll down to E-MAIL ACCOUNTS and click Manage.
- Click the cogwheel next to the email account you wish to update.
- Click Update password. A window displays.
- Type in your new password and confirm it, then click Update Password. Your new password is now registered.
- The status of the account changes to Waiting for update. During this time no other change to the email account is possible.
- The new password will be set in a maximum delay of one hour.