How to create an email transfer
Published on 26 May 2021
Emails transfer allow you to forward the incoming mail of an existing email account to another address of your choice.
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a Webhosting Classic
- In some cases, the forwarded mails are considered as SPAMs and are not properly received.
- In this situation, we invite you to import the mails received at your existing email address from your other mail provider, instead of forwarding them.
- Click Hosting, then click Manage next to your webhosting.
- Scroll down to E-mail accounts, then click E-mail forwarding.
- Click Add E-mail Forward.
- Select the existing address and enter the email address of your choice. Your transfer is created.