How to delete an email redirection
Published on 26 May 2021
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a Webhosting Classic
- Click Hosting, then click Manage next to your webhosting.
- Scroll down to E-mail accounts, then click E-mail redirections.
- Click Delete next to the email redirection you wish to delete.
- Click Delete to confirm. The redirection is scheduled for deletion.
Once the redirection is deleted, it will be no more visible in the list of your aliases.