Jump toUpdate content
How to monitor your Kubernetes Kapsule cluster
- Click Kubernetes in the Containers section of the Scaleway Console side menu. The Kubernetes Kapsule dashboard displays.
- Click the name of the cluster you want to monitor. The cluster overview page displays. This page provides several pieces of information about your cluster:
- Cluster information
- Auto Upgrade
- Cluster tags
- Renewal of the kubeconfig file to restore access permissions
- Download of the kubeconfig file
- The option to delete the cluster
If you click the Dashboard button, you are taken to your cluster’s Kubernetes dashboard. Here you can troubleshoot your containerized application, manage the cluster resources, get an overview of applications running on your cluster, and create or modify certain resources.
If you click the Pools tab, you are able to add, edit or delete a pool on your cluster.
If you click the Nodes tab, you are able to reboot or replace nodes on your cluster.