How to resolve abuse tickets
Reviewed on 24 July 2023 • Published on 12 March 2020
Abuse tickets are complaints regarding the hosting of copyrighted content or engaging in illegal activities using Scaleway services.
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox console
- Click your username, located next to “logged in as” at the top right corner of the Dedibox console. Then, select Abuses from the drop-down menu. A list of your abuse tickets displays.
- Click Details to view the specifics of the complaint.
- Take note of the details provided and proceed with the necessary steps to address and resolve the issue. If you need guidance on resolving outgoing DDoS attacks from your server, refer to our documentation how to prevent outgoing DDoS for assistance.
- Describe the measures you have taken and provide an answer to the author of the ticket once the issue is solved. Click Resolve to mark the ticket as closed.
Refer to our abuse notice for further information about Scaleway’s abuse policy.