HomeManaged ServicesIoT HubHow to
Delete a Route
How to delete an IoT Hub route
Published on 01 September 2019
Routes allow your IoT Hub to forward messages to non-MQTT destinations.
Currently the following routes are available:
- REST route allowing you to call a REST API with the content of your messages.
- Database route allowing you execute queries on a PostgreSQL or MySQL database with the content of your messages.
- Scaleway Object Storage route allowing you to store your messages in your Scaleway Object Storage bucket.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an IoT Hub
- You have created at least one IoT Hub route
Click IoT Hub in the Managed Services section of the side menu. The list of your IoT Hubs displays.
Click the name of the IoT Hub with the route you want to delete. The hub’s overview page displays.
Click the Routes tab. A list of all your routes displays.
Click the «See more Icon» icon next to the route you want to delete, and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
A pop-up asks you to confirm the action.
Type DELETE and then click Delete this Route.