Creating and configuring a Load Balancer for your Kubernetes Kapsule
If you are using Scaleway’s managed Kubernetes solution, you may want to create a Load Balancer in order to expose an application running inside your cluster to the internet.
Load Balancers for Kubernetes clusters should always be provisioned via the cluster’s Cloud Controller Manager. It is not correct procedure to provision the Load Balancer by creating a Scaleway Load Balancer in the console or via the API, and then attempting to use it as your cluster’s external Load Balancer.
Full documentation for creating and configuring a Load Balancer for your cluster can be found in the Kubernetes section, on the following pages:
- Exposing Kubernetes services to the internet
- Creating and configuring a Load Balancer service
- Managing Load Balancer IPs
- Using Load Balancer annotations
- Exposing a Kubernetes Kapsule ingress controller service with a Load Balancer
You may also find the following resources helpful: