How to create an image from a snapshot
- Log into your Scaleway Console account.
- Click Instances in the side menu. The Instances page displays.
- Click the Images dashboard. A list of your images displays.
- Click Create an image. The Create a New Image overview page displays.
- Click the Availability Zone in which you want your image to be created.
- Enter a name for your image
Your image’s name can only contain alphanumeric characters and dashes.
- Select the snapshot from which you want to create your image in the drop-down box.
- Click Create a new image to create your image.
You can also create an image from the Snapshots dashboard, by clicking «See more Icon» next to the snapshot from which you want to create an image. Enter a name for your image, then click Create image from snapshot.