How to create an image from a snapshot
- Log into your Scaleway console account.
- Click Instances in the side menu. The Instances page displays.
- Click the Images dashboard. A list of your images displays.
- Hover over the «Plus Icon» button to Create image. The overview page displays.
- Choose the Availability Zone in which you want your image to be created.
- Enter a name for your image.
Your image’s name can only contain alphanumeric characters and dashes.
- Select the snapshot from which you want to create your image in the drop-down box.
- Click Create image to create your image.
You can also create an image from the Snapshots dashboard by clicking «See more Icon» next to the snapshot from which you want to create an image. Click Image from snapshot. A new tab opens : enter a name for your image. Then click Create image from snapshot.