How to create a key
Reviewed on 27 June 2023 • Published on 27 June 2023
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- Click IPFS Naming in the Labs section of the Scaleway console side menu. The IPFS Naming section displays.
- Click Create a Key to create a key, which corresponds to the keys you will create to manage your records.
- Choose a region for the keys.
- Enter a description for the keys.
- Click Auto Generated under Choose a key type.
- Enter a value for the keys.
- Click Create a Name.