How to manage a Serverless Containers namespace
Reviewed on 16 August 2023 • Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to manage your Serverless Containers namespace. Namespaces allow you to group your containers and share environment variables between them.
- Click Containers in the Serverless section of the side menu. The containers page displays.
- Click the containers namespace you want to manage.
- Click the Namespace settings tab. Here you can view information about the region, registry endpoint and description of your namespace.
- Add any additional environment variables you wish to add by clicking +Add, entering the key/value pair, and clicking Save.
- Add secrets for your container. Secrets are environment variables which are injected into your container, but the values are not retained or displayed by Scaleway after initial validation.