How to manage a Serverless Containers namespace
This page shows you how to manage your Serverless Containers namespace. Namespaces allow you to group your containers and share environment variables between them.
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click Containers in the Serverless section of the side menu. The containers page displays.
- Click the containers namespace you want to manage.
- Click the Namespace settings tab. Here you can view information about the region, registry endpoint and description of your namespace.
- Add any additional environment variables you wish to add, by clicking +Add, entering the key/value pair, and clicking Save.
- Add secrets for your container. Secrets are environment variables which are injected into your container, but the values are not retained or displayed by Scaleway after initial validation.