How to delete a Containers Namespace
Reviewed on 16 August 2023 • Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to delete a Serverless Containers namespace.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- This action will permanently delete your namespace and all your containers will be lost.
- This action is irreversible.
- The Container Registry namespace associated with your Serverless Containers namespace will be deleted.
- Click Containers in the Serverless section of the side menu. The containers page displays.
- Click the «See more Icon» icon next to the namespace you want to delete, and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Type DELETE in the pop-up that asks you to confirm the action, then click Delete namespace.
You can also delete a namespace from the namespace settings tab