How to delete a functions namespace
Reviewed on 11 July 2023 • Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to delete a functions namespace.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- This action is irreversible and permanently deletes your namespace and its functions.
- This will delete the Container Registry namespace associated with the functions namespace where all of your functions images are stored.
- Click Functions in the Serverless section of the side menu. The functions page displays.
- Click the «See more Icon» icon next to the namespace you want to delete, and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Type DELETE in the pop-up that asks you to confirm the action, then click Delete Namespace.
You can also delete a namespace from its “Settings” tab.